ICC ODI World Cup 2023 TICKETS Sales to Start From THIS Date; India Match Tickets Will Be Sold On These 5 Dates
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has finally said when tickets for the ICC Men's ODI World Cup 2023 will be put on sale.
The news came the same day that the updated World Cup schedule was announced by the International Cricket Council (ICC). It took the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) time to make nine changes, including switching the game between India and Pakistan.
In a statement, the ICC said that fans would be able to sign up to buy tickets starting on August 15. But ticket sales won't begin until August 25. Not only that, but there is a special way for India fans to buy passes to games where the Men in Blue play in the big event.
Here are seven points you need to read carefully to purchase tickets easily
- From August 25, you can start buying tickets for all non-India warm-up matches and all non-India event matches.
- On August 30, the tickets for India matches at Guwahati and Trivandrum will be out for sale.
- From August 31, the next day, you can start purchasing the tickets for all India matches which are to be played in Chennai, Delhi and Pune.
- From September 1, ticket sales for all India matches at Dharamsala, Lucknow and Mumbai will be out.
- On September 2, you can buy tickets for India matches in Bengaluru and Kolkata.
- Here's big one. The ticket sales for India vs Pakistan match on October 14 will start on September 3.
- The tickets for the final as well as semi-final of ICC ODI World Cup 2023 will start from September 15.
The schedule has undergone nine modifications. The October 10 England vs. Pakistan game will now begin at 10.30 a.m. The same day in Hyderabad will see a day-night match between Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Previously, this match was scheduled on October 12. against October 14 rather than October 15, India will take against Pakistan. The match between Australia and South Africa, which had been planned for October 13 now takes place on October 12.
Bangladesh and New Zealand have also been delayed till October 13 by one day. The England vs. Afghanistan game will now take place in Delhi on October 15 but one day later.
Australia vs. Bangladesh and England vs. Pakistan will now both be played on November 11 rather than November 12, while the match between India and the Netherlands will now be played on November 12 instead of November 11.