Sachin Tendulkar Birthday, Net worth, brands, endorsements, business, and charity details, post-retirement
Sachin Tendulkar is one of India's best batters of all time, and he is also one of the wealthiest sports in India. Sachin is still one of the most popular names on the market, even though he hasn't played professionally for ten years.
He was a big reason why people started spending money on cricket. Millions of people watched him, and the brand saw a chance to build itself. Sachin wasn't just a symbol of greatness; he was also a symbol of values, hard work, and drive.
He was very responsible and never got into trouble. When he became the face of a brand, he stayed true to the same values, which helped the market share of the product he was promoting.
Tendulkar has played cricket a few times since he left the sport. In the Indian Premier League, he has sometimes been the coach of the Mumbai Indians (MI). At other times, he has played the part of an expert.
But Master Blaster's main goal has always been to run a business and grow his company. StockGro says that Tendulkar has put money into many startups. These include SmartronIndia, Smaaash Entertainment JetSynthesys, Spinny, the International Tennis Premier League, @sdrive_india, and Sach.
Sachin Tendulkar is still one of the biggest cricket players in India and the world, with a net worth of 1354 crore. In case you didn't know, Tendulkar owns a nice house in Mumbai where he and his family live. But he also has a lot of other expensive things.
Take a look at the list below of the assets, as per StockGro:
- Sachin own an ultra luxurious flat in Bandra-Kurla complex. He bought it in 2018 and as per reports, it is worth rs 7.15 crore.
- Sachin is owner of a bunglow in Palatial Bandra, which is currently priced at Rs 39 crore. As per a report, that bungalow was in shambles when Tendulkar bought it and the renovation cost came about Rs 45 crore.
- Sachin had BMW X5 M50d which he sold in 2021. It was worth Rs 1,78 crore.
- Sachin also bought BMW i8 for Rs 2.62 crore. Its current price if Rs 4 crore after getting some modification.
- BMW M5''30 Jahre MS" Limited Edition also stands in Tendulkar's garage which is worth Rs 1.50 crore. Not to forget, there are only 300 of these are available in the whole world.
- Sachin also bought BMW 750 Li M Sport in 2015 which is worth Rs 1.73 crore.
- Sachin loves watches and his love is reflected in the fact that he is the owner of Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Watch manufactured by Audemars Piquet.
- BMW M6 Gran Couple also stands in Tendulkar's huge garage. He bought it in 2020 and it is worth Rs 1.8 crore. Not to forget, this car is only with Sachin in India.
- Sachin owns Porsche Cayenne, which is worth Rs 1.93 crore. He bought this mean machine in 2022, one of his recent buys.
- Ferrari 360: Ferrari gifted one of the prime cars to Sachin when he completed 29 Test centuries, equalling Sir Don Bradman's record. It cost Rs 75 lakh but after import duty, the price came about to be Rs 11 crore. Sachin sold it off.